Tracy and her family’s home was completely devastated from Hurricane Ida. Your gift can help families like hers rebuild and recover.
Following unprecedented storms this past summer, tens of thousands of survivors in our region are picking up the pieces, restoring their homes and replacing those items that they lost. The number of families affected is staggering.
While many disaster relief organizations help with immediate needs shortly after disasters happen, LCS disaster response is there long after, helping individuals and families with the lengthy process of rebuilding.
If you or your family have a donor-advised fund or foundation, you have a unique giving option to help support survivors of disaster. You can make a significant gift for greater impact – a gift that won’t affect your current assets, as the money has already been set aside for charitable donations.
Please consider donating today to Lutheran Congregational Services. With your support, you provide the kind of hope that only comes when people in need know that someone is there to carry them through.
How to recommend a gift to Lutheran Congregational Services:
- Request a grant distribution through your donor advised fund sponsor or family foundation.
- Be sure to use LCS’s Federal Tax ID Number (EIN) 23-1894019.
- Indicate whether your gift is for disaster response or is unrestricted.
- LCS would like to acknowledge your generous gift, so please include your name or fund name and address.
- Mail to: Lutheran Congregational Services Development Office 7002 Butler Pike Ambler PA 19002
Click Here to Discover More Ways to Give to Lutheran Congregational Services!