Your support and kindness allows Liberty to meet the needs of more than 10,000 older adults and vulnerable individuals who we faithfully accompany and empower to age successfully, improve health, rediscover purpose, build resiliency, and renew hope. When you give to Liberty, you are joining a family of donors who believe in supporting a faith-based organization that attends to the needs of all people, regardless of race, gender, sexual preference, nationality, age or religious affiliation.
Click one of the links below to make a donation to one of our programs or services.
- Liberty Lutheran
- 2022 Artman Winter Lights
- 2023 Artman Golf Outing
- Lutheran Congregational Services
- Lutheran Disaster Response
- The Hearth at Drexel
- The Manor at York Town
- 2022 The Hearth at Drexel Winter Snowflakes
- Paul’s Run
- 2022 Paul’s Run Winter Snowflakes
- The Becoming Center
- The Village at Penn State
- West Philadelphia Senior Community Center
- LCS Event Registration