Did you know there are creative ways to support Liberty Lutheran Services? Ways in which Liberty Lutheran, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Liberty Lutheran. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can receive income for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Make
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets
For more information, click here to contact us online.
The Hearth at Drexel
Lutheran Congregational Services
West Philadelphia Senior Community Center
Liberty at Home